April Fool SMS

Monday, March 31, 20080 comments

Please Read this message. on 1st April

I know u can’t wait,

So,

CONGRATS…….

you aRe the FIRST FOOL OF 2008


--------------


This is MAGIC.
Press down 6times,
You can See your PHOTO

1

2

3

4

5

6

Congrats! You are the First
April Fool of Year
!2008!



--------------



A day will come

When the whole word will
CELEBRATE
YOUR NAME
YOUR FAME
YOUR PERSONALITY
YOUR THOUGHTS
YOUR VIEWS

*
*

But take heart,
April Fool comes once a year.
Congratulations!


--------------


Your girlfriend is:
Smart.
Intelligent.
Sweet.
Talented.
Excllent.
Romantic.
In short she is your S.I.S.T.E.R.


--------------


If Today Any 1 Talks & Praises u 4 ur 1) Gud looks 2 ) Nature 3 ) Style 4 ) Attitude, Kick Them Off. How Dare They FOOL U Before April 1st.


--------------


U are a...



B. I. T. C. H.



Beautiful



Intelligent



Talented



Cute



Horny



r u smiling now?



*YOU BITCH*



--------


WARNING ! ! !



This is a VIRUS . . .



When you turn your phone off it WON'T WORK AGAIN


--------


Hi,

Doing nothing?

Then Make a Place,

4 Me in ur Heart!!

I May come there any time!

Ur's Faithfully,

"HeArT aTtAcK"



-----------


A study has proved that all fools use their THUMB while reading a SMS.
Now its 2 late dont try 2 change ur finger! Catch another fool!


-----------


I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... DON'T MIND I WAS TALKING ABOUT OXYGEN...



------------


SomeOne..
MiSSES U..
NeeDS U..
Worries About U
Lonely Without U
Guess Who?
THE MONKEY IN
... THE ZOO ...


------------


You are one of the most CUTE persons in the world!!


Just a second, don't misunderstand.
CUTE means:
Creating
Useless
Troubles
Everywhere..



-----------


A - U r Attractive
B - U r the Best
C - U r Cute
D - U r Dear 2 Me
E - U r Excellent
F - U r Funny
G - U r Good-Looking
H - hehehe
I - I'm
J - JOKING



-----------



So Sweet is ur SMILE???
so Sweet is ur STYLE???
so Sweet is ur VOICE???
so Sweet is ur EYE?????
see .......how Sweetly I LIE.



----------



For pepsi "shahrukh"


For coke "aamir"


For mirinda "vivek"


For fanta "rani"


& For Thums Up "Akshay"


Don't worry
For Bante wala soda "You"
Cheers !!!



-----------



When things go wrong


When sadness fills your heart


When tears flow in your eyes


Always remember 3 things
1) I am with you
2) You have money
3) Bar is open, Lets go.




--------------



If u don't mind


If u don't feel bad



If don't hesitate



Please......



give me a



K



ki




kis




kiss




kiss......





kissan jam bottle
just RS.22.50 only. soon......


-------------


I


I l


I lo


I lov


I love


I love you...



I love you the most.


I love you the best.



I love you a lot..



Bcoz MENAKA GANDHI said " People should LOVE animals.




-------------



Last night I Got a severe Head pain...
I went to the Doctor ...
He said that It would be cured If I send a SMS TO some lunatic person...

" Tell me,Whom do I know other than you.?"
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PKSMS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger