Missing You SMS

Monday, August 27, 20071comments

Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed.


In my life I learned how 2 love, 2 smile, 2 B happy, 2 B strong,
2 work hard, 2 B honest, 2 B faithful, 2 forgive. But I couldn't learn how 2 forget U...



Am simple BYE make us cry, A simple JOKE make us laugh, simple CARE make us fall in love. I hope my simple SMS make you think of me. I miss you.


I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You



Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I’m just giving u time to miss me!
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

5:49 PM

Nice

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PKSMS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger