1. Download & instle latest blackberry desktop manager
2. Download & instle NET Framework 2.0
3. Download & instle blackberry Operating System/flashfile which blackberry phone model you want to unlock ,
also dont forget to Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Download & instle MFI Multiloader
5. Download all parts for MULTILOADER & Unzip all parts and copy to "C:\MML" - Overwrite all files there
6. Disconnect internet from your pc or you can do without disconnect internet by replace Configuration file
Now you ready to do your job
Open MFI Multiloader shorcut on your pc and connect your blackberry and wait untaill show pass
then your phone should be like in boot mode
Now disconnect your blackberry from pc then type START to out cal mode then you will see error 507 , bla bla etc
Connect your blackberry then open blackberry desktop manager read & do how To update/ReInstall BlackBerry Operating System .
Congratulations your blackberry unlock done by free with MFI Multiloder , You can now repalce your SIM and Memory card and set up your phone the way you like it.
No free solution for blackberry 8220,8520,8900,9530,9500,9630 unlocking, Mfi Multiloder not supported.
All parts link
Configuration file http://rapidshare.com/files/359879052/Configuration.rar
How To update/ReInstall BlackBerry Operating System ?
Connect your device to your computer.
Open the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager.
Click Application Loader.
Click Start in Add/Remove Applications or Update Applications.
If necessary, perform the following actions:
If the Device Security Password dialog box appears, type your device password. Click Next.
If the Communication Port Selection dialog box appears, specify a communications port. Click Next.
Perform any of the following actions:
To add an application that appears in the list, select the check box beside the application.
To add an application that does not appear in the list, click Browse. Double-click an application loader (.alx or .ali) file.