Mobilink introduce Hajj offer "Hajj Roaming 85% Off". This facilitate Jazz and indigo customers performing Hajj this year, Mobilink offers lowest call rates on International Roaming with up to 85% discount on Zain Network in Saudi Arabia. This offer includes:
- Lowest call rates
- No security deposit (indigo customers)
- No subscription charges
- Free incoming SMS
- GPRS roaming and MMS facility for prepaid customers (for the first time in Pakistan)
Terms and Conditions
- Limited time offer
- Security deposit waiver on indigo requires Direct Debit agreement
- Discount on Outgoing calls applies to calls made to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
- Rate comparison is based on IR Outgoing call tariffs mentioned on the websites of all other mobile operators on October 25, 2010
Balance Recharge for Jazz Roamers
Jazz Load, Jazz Share, Balance Inquiry (*111#) and Balance Charging through USSD (*123*14DigitCode# and press SEND) all work while on roaming. Although not mandatory, Jazz roamers are advised to carry sufficient balance in order to enjoy unmatched convenience (recommended balance is Rs. 1,500).
Jazz roamers can also recharge balance via International Jazz Load available at EZETOP outlets in Saudi Arabia or via credit card by visiting EZETOP website (www.ezetop.com). While on roaming in Saudi Arabia, for customer support on International Jazz Load please call 0550412342 or 0599656650.