Other Rest SMS

Monday, September 03, 20070 comments

We used to listen to the Doors, now we have Windows.

10.000 new jobs ... all tax inspectors?!


3 monkeys escaped from the zoo ... one was caught watching tv ... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message

A bra is a thing that keeps up what would hang down otherwise ...


A good friend is like a good bra... hard 2 find- comfortable- supportive- prevents u from falling- holds u tight- and is always close 2 ur heart!

All of you who believe in psychokinetics, raise 'my' hand ...


As long as they pretend to pay me, I pretend I am working.

Be quiet in the classroom, respect the fact that others sleep!


Being nuts or crazy is inheritable, you get it from your children.

Boys say it's great, boys say it's fine. 9 months later they say it's not mine !


Computers are machines to help you solve problems you wouldn't have if you didn't have a computer.

Dear friend! Do you take me 2 b your lawful text mate.2 have & 2 hold.4 dirty quotes or saucy jokes.in text messaging & in poor signal.til low battery do us part?


Elvis is dead and I don't feel so good myself.

girls are like phones. we like to be held and talked too- but if u press the wrong button u'll be disconnected!


God made butter god made cheese god made you for me to squeeze god made whiskey god made pepsi and when he made you he made you SEXY!

How do frogs die ? They Ker-mit suicide.


I am in seventh heaven, the other six do not want me.

I am still single, my parents-in-law were not able to have children.


I intended to become rich while sleeping, but I could not fall asleep yet.

I love working. I can look at it for hours.


I said no to drugs, but they did nog listen!

I started out with nothing... and I still have most of it!


I want to live in Switserland where the mountains are higher than the taxes.

Idiot (id-ee-it) n.- One who disagrees with you.


If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

If I can be of any help, you're in worse trouble than I thought.


If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with IT?

I'm not as dumb as you look.


It is better to have one bullet in the hand than ten in the back.

It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the change.


It's the heart afraid of Breaking ... that never learns to dance.

It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give.


It's the soul afraid of dying ... That never learns to live

Join the army, meet interesting people and then ... kill them...


Keep the school clean ... stay home!

Last nite I lay in bed looking at the stars- the beautiful sky and the endless horizon....& suddenly I thought...where on earth is my roof?


Life is beautiful if you are willing to see it

Life is like a nose, you have to take out what is in it !


Life would be a lot easier if I had the source-code.

Like a rose withers, so is our relationship withering ...


Linus is like a wigwam,no windows,no gates and an apache inside...

Lots of people stop working once they found a job!


Merry Christmas, Enjoy New Year, Happy Easter, Good luck on Valentines, Spooky Halloween & Happy Birthday Now bug off and don't annoy me for the next 12 months!!!!

Mistakes have been made, others will be punished.


My mother-in-law walks 5 miles every day... I wonder where she'd be by now.

My thoughts wondering off, I am always everywhere.


No boys no love, no love no sex, no sex no people, no people no school, no school no problems

No one ever died because of hard labour, but I think :"why would I take the risk?"


Nok nok. Who's there? ..... Marie ...... Marie who? ...... Marie who wanna...!!

Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.


Reality is an illusion that is born out of shortage of alcohol.

Reality is for people who can't face science fiction.


Secrets, they only last long enough to break you down

Smilin is infexous u catch it lik d flu.wen sum1 smild at me 2day i startd smilin 2.now im infectd iv sent it thru dis txt.so now ur smiling who wil it go2 next?


Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.

Stress is when you wake up and realises that you haven't slept yet.


Teachers help you with problems that you would not have if they were not there.

That is how a triatlon has been invented : go swimming on foot and coming home by bike.


The fact that there are 'intelligent' extraterrestrian creatures is proven by the fact that they did not contact us yet.

The IDEAL man does not smoke, does not drink, does not flirt, goes to bed early, in short ... does not exist


THE NHS REGRETS TO INFORM U THAT UR BIRTH WAS AN ACCIDENT.PLEASE REPORT TO UR NEAREST HOSPITAL TO BE PUT DOWN.WE APOLOGISE 4 ANY INCONVINIENCE

The word HELLO means: H=How are you? E=Evrything alright? L=Like 2 hear from you! L=Love 2 see you soon O=Obviously I miss you..SO, HELLO


Theres an urgent meeting in the jungle! Everyones there.. lions, tigers, cheetas and ape, but the meetin cant start because the monkey is reading this text

Umm...your .... ZIP is open...


Wanna get stoned? Drink wet cement!

We do have to go to school ... Have to is force ... Forcing is slavery .... Slavery is forbidden ... SO ... we do not have to go to school!


What do I miss about my wife? Her absence.

When my father broke in to my mother I had to sit there for months!


why do i text u? its my choice its my way of sayin dat i remembr u. why do i remembr u? il neva know its not my choice its my hearts.

Women are like hurricanes! When they come they are wet and heavy. When they leave they take your home and your car ! !


You need 60 muscles to be angry and 20 to smile why would you make things difficult?

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PKSMS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger