Good Morning SMS

Saturday, September 08, 20070 comments

May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love


Cockacoladuuuuuu, Refreshed and newwwwwwwwwwww, skies are bluuuuuuuuuuuu, Goodmorning to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu



I have got aaloo wala pratha , if you havenot taken breakfast,u rwelcome



A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won't start or end without me thinking of u...

GOOD Morning!





A g00d message
for g00d person
for a g00d reason
at a g00d time
0n a g00d day
In a g00d mood
T0 say "GOOD MORNING"

this mesage dedicate
for special person




Good Morning.A day with my well wishes to u.Have may more to stay happy.And dont stop msging to ur own friend.Have a great day.




Subha Subha 1 pegham dena hy,
Ap ko Subha ka salam dena hy,
Guzry sara din ap ka khushion my,
Ap ki subha ko khubsorat sa nam dena hy,
"GOOD MORNING"
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PKSMS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger