Flirt SMS

Monday, September 03, 20070 comments

If all the boys lived on the other side of the sea, what a good swimmer I would be ?

4give my eyes 4 admiring u. u stole my heart the moment I saw u call me crazy, call me insane each time my heart beats it mentions ur name.


A guy walks up to a girl and says: Wanna play magic? She asks: What do you mean? He says: We go to my place, have sex and than you disappear!

Are you a mum? I am not a dad! Maybe you could help me with that!


Are you free for the rest of your life?

At night I cannot sleep and during the day I dream of you...


Be smart, be clever, put me in your heart, 4-ever.

Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me .


Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?


Do you have a coin? I want to call your parents to thank them.

Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ... in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds !


Do you like maths?if so add a bed subtract ur clothes divide your legs and we can multiply!

Do you want to have sex with me? For $50! Please please, please....I really need the money!


Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long....

Don't let your mind rule over your heart.


Don't listen to your mind. Listen always to your heart!

Don't love 1, don't love 2, but love the 1 who loves you.


During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!

Even when it is rainy the sun is shining in your smile.


Every man dreams of a beautiful woman, so do I ... I dream of you.

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !


Ferrari's are red, Lambo's are blue... but I am as happy in a Mini with you.

For the world you are somebody, but for somebody, you are the world! Lots of love, Somebody.


Girls are like internet domain names... the ones I like are already taken.

God created the world in SIX days But took him centuries... to come up with someone...as beautiful.... as "YOU!" .. *


Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well...Enough about ME! How about you?

Have you drilled the butterflies in your stomach gedresseerd? I haven't!


Hello, I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart!

I am sending you to an island full of kisses on a sea of love!


I cannot think of a good opening sentence, so will we just say good-bye ???

I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think of you


I don't wanna feel the way that I do, I just wanna be right here with you, I don't wanna see, see us apart, I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you

I know milk it does a body good, but DAMN how much have you been drinking?


I like your style- I like your class- but most of all i like your arse!

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!


I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights....but you I love more !

I love you in blue. I love you in red but most of all. I love you in bed


I love your legs and whats between

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.

I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are, and I will follow the rainbow until the end, if you promise forever to be my friend!

I saw you at a distance but you never approached, but that what did never happen, never passes!


I think i should tell you what people are saying behind your back.……. Nice Ass!!!!!!!

I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.


I want triplets You want twins.Lets get in bed and see who wins!

I want triplets, You want twins, Lets get in bed and see who wins!


I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice, sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen, but unfortunately I do not fit on it.

I wanted to send you something that would make you smile... but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox.


I will give you one kiss to go to sleep. I give you two kisses to dream. I give you an endless row of kisses to, when you wake up in the morning, think of me.

I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead


I would have answered your letter soonerb but you did not write me one.

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas!


If a kiss on your lips tastes as sweat as a raindrop I want it to rain for ever .......

If flowers were dreams that would last for ever, I would pick the most beautiful ones to send to you

If God would have created something more beautiful than you he would have kept it to himself.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together.


If I could rewrite the alphabet I'd put U and I together!

If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I'd still miss you,but at least I would be rich!


If I was a fly, I would fly to you now... but I'm not so I need to stay home and cry!

If love is a crime, lock me up, i'm guilty baby


If love is blind, how will she find me ?

If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.The way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.


If my right leg was thanksgiving and my left leg was Christmas, would you visit me between the holidays?

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS


If U read U Owe me a HUG, if U delete U Owe me a KISS, if U save U Owe me a DATE, if U return txt 2 me U Owe me All, but if U ignore Ur MINE, so what will U do?

If you would see yourself the way I do, you would wish you where as beautiful as you ...


If your right leg was thanksgiving and Your left leg was Christmas could I meet U between the holidays?

If you're the desert, I'd be the sea. If you hunger then hunger for me. Everything you ask I'll be. It's all good as long it's you I see.


In my dreams you're mine, in my life you're a dream.

Inspection so giv my mouth a tongue injection!


It is deaf and it wants to have sex with you...................... What do you say?

It must have been a rainy day when you were born..Heaven was crying 'cus it lost its most beautiful angel!


Just to let you know that I went to heaven and back...

Kiss me and you will see stars; Love me and I will give them to you.


Last night I asked my angel to watch over you...but he came back soon. I asked:"Why?"He smiled and said:” An angel doesn't watch over another angel...."

Life is much brighter with you around !


Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

Love is in the air... shit if only I had a plane right now ...


Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me in bed Love is the best thing you ever had.

Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me Love is the best thing you ever had.


Love is...looking whether he is looking, and when he does, certainly not looking back!!

Love me or leave me. Hey,where is everybody going ?


Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!

Luv is a sensation dat is caused by temptation.a boy puts his location in a girls destination.do u get my explanation or do u wanna demonstration?


My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

Never make love in the garden or in the fields...... For love might be blind but your neighbours not!


Of all the babes ur my selection.please dont giv me a rejection.my teeth are clean for ur

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.


Oh right then! Straight to the point! I want you right here, right now!

Passion running trough my veins, trembling, waiting, reason is fading. Overpowering desire sets my skin on fire!


Psst! Cutie... ..yes YOU! Ur smiling again Its coz I told u that ur CUTE hey...... Sometimes we need 2 lie Just to make some one SMILE!

Roses are red, Pickles are green. I love your legs and whats in between.


Seeking luv is a mission... finding luv is a complexed ambition... so y not go wiv the asian tradition, and don't let the parentz make the decision...


Sex is a sensation. It's about a man's temptation, putting his location in a woman's destination. Do you understand the explanation or do you need a demonstration?

Since I met you people are wonders and live is a big party...


Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.


Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else.


The less you open up to others, the more you will suffer.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PKSMS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger